Wednesday, February 25, 2015

PTI February Blog Hop Challenge


This month's PTI Blog Hop is an inspiration photo challenge.  Check out this sweet little number that Nichole Heady has found to inspire us to get crafty:




So what do you think about that photo!  Isn't it just lovely?  I love the watercolor look and the gorgeous colors!  Those are the two things that inspired my project today.




I used the Year of Flowers: Violets stamp set heat embossed in clear, and watercolored using Tim Holtz Distress Inks as my medium.  I typically make cards for my projects, but decided to keep this beauty for framing.  Thanks for the inspiration, PTI!

Thank you ever so much for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love the water coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this going to make such a beautiful framed picture and your watercolouring is so skilled!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your flowers are so beautiful! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is gorgeous! Definite worth framing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! You really have outrageous watercolouring skills. Lucky bum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. You really nailed this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous and really should be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes! This is gorgeous! I don't blame you for wanting to frame it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. now this is just so pretty - perfect stamps to work with for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my...this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you said that, because I sure would have suggested that this brilliant work of art be framed!! Enjoy the hop! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning and I can see why you want to frame it! Don't you just LOVE what Distress Inks can do?!! Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so glad you framed this!! It's a work of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is truly stunning and looks just like a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SUPER BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE the AMAZING Design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Yes and a frame, please. This IS a work of art!

    ReplyDelete