Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI August Blog Hop

PTI August Blog Hop  -  Fast Food, Color & Sketch Challenge



This month's PTI Blog Hop Challenge is to create a project using one of their yummy color and sketch combos.  These combos were seriously inspiring, I mean, seriously!  I ended up creating a card for each combo!

If you would like to check out the challenge for yourself and gawk at the gorgeous entries, you can see it all here.

Since time is of the essence (and I'm still trying to complete some of the Stamp-A-Faire challenges), I'm going to simply show the inspiration photos along with my take on them.  I'll come back to edit my post at a later time to provide you with more info and details.  Thanks for understanding!

Challenge Fajita-Style Quesadilla:




Challenge Broccolini with Crispy Lemon Crumbs:




Challenge Blueberry Summer Smoothie:





Challenge Pastel Layer Cake:





Challenge Chocolate Chip Rolo Cookies:





Challenge Strawberry Rhubarb Pie:



All supplies by PTI.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment