Sunday, August 25, 2013

WPlus9 Monday Mood Board Challenge #18

What a fun and nautical-feeling mood board over at WPlus9 this past couple of weeks!  I was inspired to make a couple of cards with this one.  There are some gorgeous entries you can ogle over at WPlus9, just click here to check it out for yourself.



First up is a simple banner card.  I stamped the banner repeatedly over the background and then showcased a single banner, done in watercolor pencils and popped up on foam adhesive for added dimension.






Lastly, I was inspired by the monogram from the Mood Board photo, and I just HAD to try out my new Monogrammed stamp set from WPlus9.  I love that stamp set!



A simple one-layer card, but perfect as a thank you note, or better yet, done in a rainbow variety set to gift to someone special.   
I'm going to put that on my to-do list.    :)

All stamps and dies from WPlus9.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

1 comment: