Saturday, June 23, 2012

Make It Monday #71: Bordered Sentiments

In this week's Make It Monday, Betsy shows us a quick and easy masking technique that will make our sentiments shine! If you would like to check it out for yourself, you can find all the info here.


It's been a while since I participated in a MIM Challenge and this one was a lot of fun!  It's hard to see in the photo, but I used a scoreboard to create my sentiment border.




I'm in the process of making up a fun container of crafty goodness to gift to one of my favorite crafty friends and her sweet sister.  This week's technique was a perfect one to use to make them a card!


All supplies are from PTI.


Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did those strawberries and leaves!! Did you do a water spritz on the stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the soft coloring, adorable!

    ReplyDelete