Sunday, September 2, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #80: Making Garland

In this week's Make It Monday, Ashley shows us tips for making any shape into a trendy garland to put on our projects If you would like to check it out for yourself, you can find all the info here.

For this challenge, I had the idea to make a mini-garland with some teeny die cut hearts and crochet thread, and then just wrap it around a card panel like you would do with regular twine.



I pulled out some various colored die cut hearts I'd save from using the Tiny Tags die and glued them onto plain white crochet thread.  I wrapped the resulting garland around a card stock panel and mounted it with foam dimensionals onto a Berry Sorbet card base.  I'd originally planned to add a sentiment, but decided to leave the front of the card clean & simple and stamp a sentiment on the inside instead.  :)



Outside of the crochet thread, all supplies are from PTI.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment