Sunday, September 23, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #83: Card Aisle Inspiration - Take 3

In this week's Make It Monday, Melissa Phillips shares a fantastic video showcasing a fun inspiration source, the card aisle at your local store!  If you would like to check it all out for yourself, you can find out about it here.

I usually avoid the card aisle at all cost, since I am, after all, a card maker ... but it was kind of neat to browse through the aisle with a different purpose in mind.  I was surprised to find that only a few cards caught my eye for this challenge.  I had to take another trip to the store to find some fresh inspiration.  Here is one card that caught my eye:



Turned out this card was super easy and fast!  My version uses a piece of patterned paper from one of my old DCWV paper stacks, and a stamped PTI Photo Finishers die cut.  I stamped the die cut with a floral from PTI's Floral Fusion series in Spring Rain & Spring Moss inks, with a sentiment from Just the Ticket in True Black ink.  I mounted the panel onto a Stamper's Select White card base, and called it done!



Since that card was so quick and easy, I decided to make another one, this time in portrait orientation.  The sentiment is from Damask Designs and stamped with Smokey Shadow ink.



Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo very beautiful! Love your sweet and lovely card!
    Melis

    ReplyDelete