Friday, February 7, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary: Day 1 Challenge

Today I am playing along with the festivities for Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary.  Nichole challenged us to use one of the color recipes with one of the sketch recipes provided.  I just love these kind of challenges, don't you?

I chose these recipes for my project:




Gorgeous colors, right?

Here is what I came up with:



If you'd like to play along with the challenge, you can find all the info about it here.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

PTI supplies used:
Mini Blooms & Bigger Blooms stamps sets & dies, Double-ended Banner die, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, & Pure Poppy inks, Stampers Select White card stock.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the flowers paired with the woodgrain circle and the sequins are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete