Sunday, February 2, 2014

WPlus Monday Mood Board #26

Hello!  I'm playing along with the Monday Mood Board #26 challenge over at WPlus9 this week.  If you haven't checked out the other swoon-worthy entries, you can do so here.



I love the shabby, yet trendy feel of this inspiration photo.  I wish I had the time to sit and create another half dozen cards from the ideas I have swimming around in my head!  So pretty!  And check out that gorgeous hello!  Oh, I do hope that's one of Dawn's peeks of a new stamp product to 
come!



I drew my inspiration for this card from the doily, pink roses, scripty font, woodgrain, soft misting, and gold embossing.  I added some loose pink and gold threads to bring in the feeling from the strand of pearls and the lace.



I used Dawn's awesome faux watercolor technique on the flower and leaves, and added a few dabs of soft pink nail polish (my cheap version of enamel dots *wink*) to finish things off.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

WPlus9 products used:  Fresh Cut Wreaths, More Fresh Cuts & dies, Banner Trio die, Lacey Layers & dies

3 comments: