Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WPlus9 4th Birthday: Step It Up

It's WPlus9's 4th Birthday and to celebrate, they are doing a challenge each Monday all month long!  You can join in the festivities on their blog.

This week, the challenge is to create a project that adds dimension with layers.  

I really liked this card by Heather Campbell and wanted to CASE it.  I stamped my own patterned paper using Lacey Layers, topped with a sentiment from Blanket Stitched Blooms.  I backed the panel with some scalloped borders using the (appropriately named) Scalloped Border die.  ;)  Lastly, I finished things off with a wrap of twine tied in a bow.



I even took some extra time to decorate the inside of the card:



And (*gasp*) even a coordinating envelope:



Happy Birthday, WPlus9!!

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!! I *need* to pull out Lacey Layers, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete