Sunday, March 4, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #55: Creating Large Frames With Smaller Frame Stamps - Take 4

This week Papertrey Ink has a tutorial and challenge hosted by Dawn. She has shown us a way to stretch our supplies by using our smaller frame stamps to create larger frames for our projects. If you would like to check it out for yourself, you can find all the info here.

While working with my DDs on their MIM card submissions, I went ahead and started another card myself. Of course, I ended up having to wait until after they went to bed to finish mine. :) Here it is:


While I was stamping my floral card front, I was stamping off on what I thought was a scrap piece of paper ... it was actually my card back. Whoops! My 9 yr-old DD couldn't stop laughing. You'd have thought she was watching the 3 Stooges of the crafting world or something. It was fun to hear her laugh so hard!

Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Flower Fusion #'s 3, 4, & 7, Fillable Frames #5, Signature Greetings
Ink: Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Dandelion (Momento), Orange Zest
Paper: Stampers Select White
Dies: Tin Types impression plate
Other: Pure Poppy bakers twine

Thanks ever so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Yours is delightful, too, Mom! I love your color choice as well as the happy flowers for the background! The baker's twine finishes this one perfectly! I love that you get to share this with your girls!

    ReplyDelete