Friday, March 16, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #57: Colored Kissing - Take 2

This week Papertrey Ink has a tutorial and challenge hosted by Heather. She has shown us how to "kiss with color" on our projects. If you would like to check it out for yourself, you can find all the info here.

I was totally inspired by this card made by Danielle Flanders:


I knew the minute I saw it that I wanted to make some paper just like it for this week's challenge!


I used my Background Basics Newsprint stamp to "kiss" my largest Polka Dot Basics stamp to make my background. I really love how it turned out and plan to use this technique more in the (near) future!

Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Background Basics Newsprint, Polka Dot Basics, Tiny Tags
Ink: Noir, Aqua Mist, Vintage Touch, Charcoal (ColorBox Chalk)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Black, Aqua Mist, book print (vintage book)
Dies: Doily Details, Tiny Tags, Retro Rolled Flower & Fringed Perennial (Die-namics)
Other: Seam Binding (inked with Charcoal ink), felt (Amuse), ball pin, glass beads (Hobby Lobby)

Thanks ever so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute ... love the text polka-dots! Will have to keep that combo in mind for myself. Nice card!!

    ReplyDelete