Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PTI April Blog Hop - Take 2



This month's PTI Blog Hop challenge is to gleam inspiration from the above photo and use it to create a project!

Looking at the combination of blues and pinks in the inspiration photo, I knew I had to make a sweet card with the new Strawberry Patch stamp set!
Supplies (All PTI unless noted otherwise):

Stamps: Strawberry Patch
Ink: Spring Rain, Spring Moss, New Leaf, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Cranberry (A*Muse)
Dies: Strawberry Patch, Picnic Plaid impression plate
Card Stock: Stampers Select White
Other: black pen (Sakura)

Thanks ever so much for stopping by today!

11 comments:

  1. Full of fun and whimsy...cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, I love the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you arranged the strawberries and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! The background stamping is perfect with the strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really pretty! I like all of the popping up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! A perfect take on the colors in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was hoping to see some cards with the new Strawberry Patch set, your card was just gorgeous. It looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!!! I just love that you used the strawberries for this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card makes me think of a summer picnic. Love the background design with the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete