Sunday, July 8, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #73: Stamping on Patterned Paper - Take 2

In this week's Make It Monday, Ashley shows us tips & tricks for stamping directly onto our patterned papers.  If you would like to check it out for yourself, you can find all the info here.


For this card, I decided to use some book print as my patterned paper.  I started by splattering with some mists, then stamping with pigment inks onto my paper.  I did a little heat embossing with clear powder onto the edges of my card base, then adhered my stamped book print paper.  I punched a couple of holes in which to wrap some twine, topped with a bow.  I added a bit of green bling to tie in the color of the leaves and twine to complete that color trio.




I like how the card turned out, BUT, if there were a next time, I would go with a die-cut flower instead of the stamped one.  :)


PTI supplies used:  Hawaiian Shores card stock, Rosie Posie & Hello Sunshine stamp sets.


Thanks ever so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. REALLY love this...I am going to have to try the color combo- it is so fresh and summery....also love the splatters too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. The bookpage looks great with the flowers and splatters! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete