Monday, July 23, 2012

PTI Stamp-a-faire: Ribbon Techniques Challenge - Dawn's Technique



Ahhhh, the weekend I've been waiting a year for!  Last year was Papertrey Ink's first annual Stamp-a-faire event.  It was held in Cincinnati and I was so fortunate to be able to attend.  It was awesome getting to meet in person all the wonderful PTI Gals whose blogs I read on a weekly basis!  I am so thankful that I had (and took) the opportunity to go last year, because ...

This year's Stamp-a-faire event was held online!  The PTI Gals did a fabulous job this year with all of the tutorials, videos, challenges, and forum chatting.  It was even better than I'd expected!  If you would like to check it out for yourself, you can find out all about it here.




The first challenge for the day was the Ribbon Techniques Challenge.  Each DT member provided a technique/tutorial utilizing a different ribbon technique and our challenge is to utilize one of them in a replica project or in one of our own.  If you would like to play along, you can find out all about it here.


I tried to do this card for the Limited Supply Challenge, but just couldn't make it work.  So, I changed up a few elements and added one of Dawn's super-fluffy bows as the finishing touch!  Thanks so much for the video tutorial, Dawn!!





Thanks to the PTI Gals for all the great inspiration they have provided today!


Thanks ever so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment